Wednesday, January 30, 2013

You Can Watch Star Wars For Free: Here's How [Video]

It has been a while for me to write a new post, because I am occupied  by three programming classes + Linear Algebra class. Therefore, most of my time have been devoted to write codes and do Math problems ( both of them have one thing in common; it is a pain in the ass).

Anyway, since I don't have time to write anything substantive, so I share this instead:


YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY TO WATCH STAR WARS
as long as you wouldn't mind watching it in ASCII 

In What? You may wonder what the heck is ASCII? Well,It is American Standard Code for Information Interchange. Simply put, it is just the characters you normally see on the keyboard. ( OMG, I can actually use something I learn from class.)



You can either click on this site to enjoy it or you open up a terminal (Linux user and possibly Mac user as well)  and type: telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

Here are some other random cool features for using terminal for you from Niki Pixel: ( and some eye-candy as well )

No comments:

Post a Comment